Friday, December 5, 2008

GOING TO KOREA

I am going to Korea tomorrow to promote Discovery's sample CD collection and meet some musicians about recording a new sample CD with Ethnic Korean sounds and music. I have been getting a bunch of requests lately for traditional Korean sounds and have not had the chance to give a specific date, but I can tell you it is in the near future.

Part 2 of the trip will be talking about promoting recording artists from Korea over here in Japan. The relations between Japan and Korea have been getting better and better when you think that less than eight years ago Japanese culture wasn't allowed in Korea. What better time than now to increase relations even more.

Lastly, I am also going to promote the Japanese music Documentary "Same Old Story" (Korean Version) with hopes that it will show at the PIFAN in 2009 along with the EBS documentary film festival.

Of course all work and no play is not fun, so I will be taking lots of pictures and post updates when I get back to Japan. Talk to you all then.

8 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I see you are PR 2!

Hello from Minnesota - I left a comment follow up to yours.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You have a NEW post on the way ... some photos??

Let me know :-)

mmo said...

I would love to hear from your Korea trip experiences.

organic seo company said...

I would glad if you could share some Korean music too here.

garage floor paint said...

So, did you discover some great Korean music from your trip ?

ladders said...

Korean music is hardly popular as compared to the Japanese music. They should promote it more.

tailored car mats said...

So, did you find anything worthwhile in Korea ?

facebook marketing said...

Nice blog ! I would like to know more about Asian music.